Saturday, January 24, 2015

Naturalico Vitamin C Serum with Premium Retail Gift Box Review


I absolutely love this product. After a week I can already feel a difference. My face feels so soft and smooth and my wrinkles look less prominent. It drys super fast and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky, just a fresh clean feeling. There's no real scent to it and it's a thin watery liquid. I apply it every night and every morning. First I apply the serum, then a lotion, after that dries I apply my makeup. 

Naturalico Vitamin C Serum comes in a 1 oz bottle and they guarantee that you will be satisfied or they will give you your money back, which is pretty awesome. What do you have to lose? The formula is ideal for all skin types and help fight wrinkles giving you a great youthful complexion. Can be used by men or women. 


"Experience The Anti Aging Power Of Vitamin C + E + Hyaluronic Acid & Instantly Gain Brighter More Radiant Beautiful Skin Upon Application. You Won't Find A Better Higher Quality, More Potent Effective Vitamin C Serum On The Market - with Pure 98% Natural 72% Organic ingredients."

You can get this product at Amazon.com


Disclaimer: We were sent this product for free to review for our honest opinion. This product is from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Your opinions may vary from our opinions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment