Monday, February 16, 2015

Sun'n'Fun Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen for Kids Review




I really enjoy this kids sunscreen from Sun 'n Fun. Most sunscreens smell like chemicals, and what kid wants to wear that. No kid I know of. This one is great, it smells like chocolate. Kids love chocolate, and they will love this. What a great way to protect your children from the sun. My baby girl, Amelia, is only 3 months so I can't try this on her yet. Kids shouldn't wear sunscreen until 6 months, she will be the perfect age this summer. So I tried this product out on my 3 year old nephew, Jayce. It works great. Its a thicker lotion but blends in really nice, with great protection from the sun. I totally recommend this product. 


Key Benefits

  • Light and non-greasy
  • Moisturizing, hydrating, soothing
  • Mineral, natural SPF30, no chemical filters
  • Natural chocolate scent, no artificial fragrances
  • Non-NANO
  • Toxin-free, Gluten-free, Oxybenzone-free, Paraben-free
  • Rich in Antioxidants and Vitamin C
  • EWG safety rating 1

You can purchase this item at Amazon.com


Disclaimer: We were sent this product for free to review for our honest opinion. This product is from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Your opinions may vary from our opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment