Saturday, April 18, 2015

Lather & Wood After-shave Balm/Lotion - Unscented Review




I'm happy to tell that this product is awesome, this lotion after shave is perfect.As you know I shave my head, not my face. So I didn't get to try this product on my face but if it works as good on a face as it did on my head you will be so happy with the results. It is unscented, not at all greasy, and it's keeping my skin smooth and moisturized. Before I got this product I would use a plan lotion which would make my head greasy and wouldn't really do the job. After using Lather and Wood After Shave Balm my head doesn't look scaly or dry and it gives my head a perfect shine and soothes the occasionally razor burn. If you have sensitive skin or just want a awesome after shave lotion for yourself or the man in your life (or lady, I do believe I caught Aimee using it on her legs once or twice) this is a great buy. 
  • CALMS IRRITATION and eliminates razor burn. Lather & Wood aftershave balm gives unsurpassed cooling and a refreshing finish to your shave. Since its alcohol free, it does not sting or burn but calms and soothes irritated skin cause by shaving. This after shave lotion is excellent for sensitive skin.
  • ALCOHOL-FREE FORMULA Moisturizes skin, leaving your freshly shaven face with a smooth healthy glow. Do you enjoy using a safety razor or straight razor? This after shave balm is the perfect finish to your classic shaving routine.
  • GOES ON NICE AND SMOOTH. Lather & Woods non-greasy hydrating formula absorbs nicely into the skin, leaving your face feeling silky smooth
  • LIGHT YEARS AHEAD of commercial shaving balms, this after shave balm will be the best after-shave you have ever used. See why our customers never go back to the commercial drugstore brands. A little goes a long way making this a great value with a terrific old school feel.

You can purchase this item at amazon.com


Disclaimer: We were sent this product for free to review for our honest opinion. This product is from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Your opinions may vary from our opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment