Monday, April 6, 2015

Smooth Viking Beard Conditioner Review




This is another great product from Smooth Viking. It's a nice rehab for your beard, repairing it from the daily abuse. But it also gives you a good hold to make it through your day. This beard conditioner works awesome. I put it on after my morning shower and it lasts me all day. I think I even like it more than the beard oil. I have a larger beard and the oil doesn't give the hold my beard needs. The conditioner is not to heavy and it helps keep my beard looking awesome. Aimee thinks my beard is rather bushes, she likes for it to be flatter on the sides, and this product really helps with that. It sale for a great price at just $16.95. We give it a big thumbs up. 



About Us:
At Smooth Viking we are are changing the way that you take care of your beard. Our 100% natural blend of ingredients will help tame and style your unruly beard while keeping it healthy and nourished.

About Our Beard Condition:
Unconditioned Beards can be hard and brittle, keep your beard soft and easy to manage with Smooth Vikings Beard Conditioner. Made with 100% Natural ingredients, our conditioner will help repaid dry hair and help with new beard growth. Tired of having an itchy beard? Smooth Viking Beard Conditioner nourishes the skin and helps to stop itching associated with beard growth. Our product is easy to use and doesnt create a mess, all it takes is a small amount of conditioning balm which can easily be rubbed with your fingers and then spread into your beard

About Our Ingredients:
All of our ingredients are 100% Natural:
Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba, Beeswax, Pure Essential Oil.



You can purchase this product at smoothviking.com


Disclaimer: We were sent this product for free to review for our honest opinion. This product is from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Your opinions may vary from our opinions. 

1 comment:

  1. From a long time I was looking for a product which can give smoothness to my beard. Now I got your blog finally and I ordered this beard product. Hope my beard will be very smooth and soft.

    ReplyDelete