Friday, May 15, 2015

MY Konjac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge Review




If you have a sensitive face, like me, I'm sure you hate using all those chemical cleansers on your face. Most of them just make you break out more. I think I have found the solution to that. It's the My Konjac Sponge. When I first opened the package I didn't see how I could wash my face with it, it was hard as a rock. But all you have to do is soak it in water for maybe 30 seconds and it turns into the sponge, then you let it dry out and it becomes hard again. After washing my face with this it was unbelievably soft and felt super clean. And since using this I haven't had any breakouts. If you are looking for a product to wash your face I highly recommend this one and if you check their website they have one for almost any skin type. These sponges are amazing.


MY Konjac Sponge is the highest quality konjac sponge in the market. Our products are proudly carried by Whole Foods Market, King's Food Market and major online retailers.MY Konjac Sponge are made exclusively with the konjac fiber, a pure vegetable fiber taken from the root of the Amorphophallus Konjac plant. Konjac plant, also known as konnyaku potato or elephant yam, is a plant that is native to eastern Asia. 
Konjac root is rich in minerals, vitamins, and it has been traditionally used as a beauty treatment for a long time in eastern Asia.

MY Konjac Sponge is made to the very highest of standards, using the purest volcanic rock filtered water and food grade konjac. All of our products are hypoallergenic & fragrance free. 

All of our products are never tested on animals, and they carry the Vegan Society logo as well as Leaping Bunny logo, the highest standard of cruelty-free status in the cosmetics industry. 


You can purchase this product at mykonjacsponge.com


Disclaimer: We were sent this product for free to review for our honest opinion. This product is from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Your opinions may vary from our opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment