Sunday, May 3, 2015

Vitavana™ Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Review



Whether it's from old age or working out most people have achy joints. Well, a great way to help them feel better is with glucosamine. I first tried glucosamine over 10 years ago when I was doing kung fu 3 times a week. It kept my joints stay nice and loose. It definitely helped, after five years of doing kung fu I did not have any serious injuries and very little aches and pains. When I got the chance to review Vitavana's Glucosamine product I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. It has helped a lot with my current activities of yoga and running. The only negative thing is having to take 5 pills a day, other then that this is a great product. 

Vitavana's Ultra Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM formula is scientifically formulated to help relieve joint discomfort, and to help support your flexibility. This new formula from the Vitavana line of natural supplements offers all the benefits of the highest quality ingredients known to play a major role in promoting healthy joints, supporting flexibility and providing complete joint care!

Ingredients
Glucosamine Sulfate (1500mg), Chondroitin Sulfate (1200mg), MSM (2000mg).



You can purchase this product at www.amazon.com



Disclaimer: We were sent this product for free to review for our honest opinion. This product is from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Your opinions may vary from our opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment