Monday, June 29, 2015

Sherman the Sheep Plush Toy Review



When I first got this for a review I did not realize it was from a TV show. I just thought it was an adorable little sheep. I was right about the adorable part but wrong about it being little. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of this plush. I really expected it to be a size where my daughter could hold it in her hand. It is unbelievably soft and did imagine how cute it is. Amelia loves it, she is always hugging it and as you can see from the picture she likes to give it kisses. If you're looking for a plush that is the durable and still supersoft I recommend Sherman the Sheep for your child. 

  • A new plush toy Sherman the Sheep sold by Baby First Corporation, one of the new Tillie the duck friends on the TV.
  • Soft, cozy and just the right size for babies and toddlers
  • Free standing
  • Hand washable material
  • Toy is 12" high
  • Manufacturer recommended age: 3 months and up


You can purchase this product at amazon.com


Disclaimer: We were sent this product for free to review for our honest opinion. This product is from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Your opinions may vary from our opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment