Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Strand Maximizer Hair Concealing Fibers Review


Since I have given birth to my daughter my hair has a really thined out a lot. When I got the chance to review the Strand Maximizer I was super excited. Then after getting it I remembered that I'm a redhead (I didn't really forget this fact...lol). Not all red hair is the same. There are many different types of red hair.  You have bright redheads that have more blonde in their hair. And then you have dark redheads you have more brown in their hair. Naturally I'm a darker redhead. But I do die my hair now to cover up the gray. This happens to all of us with age, and in my family it tends to happen early. Anyways because of my red hair I wasn't sure how well this product would blend in with my hair color. And I have to say I was pleasantly surprised not only did it blend in good but it also did make my hair look thicker. I'm very impressed with this product and I will definitely be buying it again. For just $19.49 on Amazon it is a great alternative for anyone who has thinning hair. 


Are you a man or woman with thinning hair? Do you look around and wonder why it seems like so few people have the same problem?  The reality is that many people have thinning hair but they simply know how to CONCEAL it. By using Strand Maximizer you can easily conceal your hair loss, giving you the appearance of a full head of hair. 

Why Choose Strand Maximizer? 
- The Perfect Solution For Both Men & Women 
- Works Instantly! Eliminate the appearance of thinning hair or balding spots. 
- Undetectable and blends in perfectly with your own natural hair. 
- Not greasy or oily, keeps your hair light and bouncy with added volume. 
- Stays in all day even with elements like rain & wind. Washes out at night with any shampoo. 
- Perfect for people who don't want to take medication like Propecia or Rogaine for their hair-loss. 
- However, if on medication, makes a great added bonus to fill in your thinning hair during the regrowth process. 

Strand Maximizer Works On All The Following Types Of Hair Loss: 
- Diffuse Thinning Hair In Both Men & Women 
- Bald Spots On The Crown 
- Wide Hairline Parts, Making Them Appear Smaller 
- Thinning Hair On The Temples And Sides of Head 
- Works On All Hair Colors! 


You can purchase this product at amazon.com


Disclaimer: We were sent this product for free to review for our honest opinion. This product is from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Your opinions may vary from our opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment