Tuesday, July 21, 2015

EliteChef Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Brush Review



I'm always looking for new grilling products. If you are the same, here's an awesome one for you. The EliteChef  Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Brush. This brush not only works for getting the gunk off your grill it also looks good, has a nice metal build, and feels pretty well put together. I don't feel like it's going to melt or fall apart on me if I put it to close to the fire. And because of the long handle I don't have to worry about burning myself. Its not really anything fancy, no bells or whistles, it's just an awesome BBQ brush at the end of the day. When it comes time to get a new brush I will be looking this one up again. It looks good, does the job I want it to do, and for only around $15 how can you go wrong. 


Looking for a New Grill Brush But Want to Avoid These Common Problems? - Flimsy shaft bends under pressure.. - Bristles quickly flatten down and gum up with grease.. Burn hands when cleaning because the handle's too short.. - Can't clean between the rods and along the sides.. All these issues can be avoided! Introducing the EliteChef BBQ Grill Brush.


You can purchase this product at  amazon.com


Disclaimer: We were sent this product for free to review for our honest opinion. This product is from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Your opinions may vary from our opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment