Thursday, August 13, 2015

No Soliciting Vintage Wood Sign Review



I really hate when people come to your door and try to sell you stuff. I don't have time for it, most people don't. I've always wanted to get a "NO SOLICITING" sign. So when I saw this come up for review I was hyped. I really wanted to put this outside by my front door but I think it is way to nice for that. With all the humidity here in Florida it would definitely get messed up. We put it by our front door on the inside, so people can see it when they come in. I love this, perfect decor for any house.


This is a beautifully handcrafted wood sign for bathroom interior wall decor. Made in the USA. The attention to detail will leave you overwhelmed. Its hard to find handcrafted home decorations that are made by a local artist in the USA. Comes with twine rope hanger to hang on the wall.


***HANDMADE IN THE USA BY A LOCAL ARTIST!
***UNIQUE HOUSEWARMING GIFT!
***HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS AND CRAFTSMANSHIP!
***ARTISTIC DECOR!
***PERFECT SIZE! Dim: 12" x 9.5" x 1"


You can purchase this product at amazon.com



Disclaimer: We were sent this product for free to review for our honest opinion. This product is from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Your opinions may vary from our opinions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment