Sunday, January 11, 2015

Foxbrim- 100% Pure Argan Oil Review


Have you ever used Argan Oil, it's some pretty amazing stuff. I had the privilege of trying out Foxbrim's 100% pure Argan Oil. I tried it on my hair, face, and nails. It was awesome on my hair. I dye my hair to cover my gray so sometimes it gets a little dry and frizzy. When I used the oil on my hair, just three drops, I saw a difference the very next day. It left my hair frizz free and shiny.
I have problem skin and frequently get breakouts but when I used the Argan oil on my face I didn't get any my face was clear and soft. And again all you need is three drops. I also use this product on my nails all you need to do is put a few drops on the cuticles of your nails it helps them get strong and healthy, it worked for me.


Cody used the oil on his beard and he was kind of thrown off by its lack of scent. Because the Argan Oil is 100% pure it has no added fragrances.  It has a very light oil scent to it that you barely notice, at first. As the day went on he started to notice it, and it wasn't very pleasant. It made him think a little of lighter fluid, almost, but than again it probably wasn't made for facial hair. but it did the job it is made to do, it made his beard soft and shiny. Cody will not be using it again, he just can't get past the slight smell of lighter fluid. I on the other hand did not really notice a smell. I will definitely use this product again. 

You can purchase this product at Amazon.com





Disclaimer: We were sent this product for free to review for our honest opinion. This product is from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Your opinions may vary from our opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment