Sunday, January 11, 2015

Foxbrim- Vitamin C Lotion Review


Today I'm going to tell you about this really awesome lotion by a company called Foxbrim. Its a Vitamin C Lotion and it is fantastic. When I first used it I had a few breakouts, the next morning I could already tell they were fading and my skin was soft and smooth. It has really helped my face to fill hydrated throughout the day. I put it on at night before bed and in the morning before I put on my make up. Cody shaves his head and likes to use it afterwards to help soothe it, he's also a big fan of this product. It's a great hydrating lotion for men and women we totally recommend it.

"Enjoy the full benefits of a combination of MSM, Green Tea and Vitamin C. With soothing Aloe, effective restorative agents can work to strengthen skin elasticity and promote cell turnover. All for your healthiest skin yet!"

Create healthy hydrated skin that radiates.

• Effectively lighten spots and discoloration
• Reduce wrinkle formation and existing wrinkles
• Refine and even skin texture
• Promote skin cell turnover

Key Ingredients include:
+ Vitamin C (15%)
+ Aloe Vera
+ MSM
+ Shea Butter
+ Jojoba Oil
+ Green Tea

You can purchase this product at Amazon.com

Disclaimer: We were sent this product for free to review for our honest opinion. This product is from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Your opinions may vary from our opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment